Doctor Josephine Osire is a designated civil surgeon of the US citizenship and Immigration Services she is authorized to
- Conduct medical examinations.
- Complete form I-693, report medical examination and vaccination record.
What to expect at you Immigration Physical?
- An Immigration Physical is very similar to any other physical examination that your doctor has done in the past.
- You will be screened for important serious diseases to ensure that you are healthy as you start your new life in the United States.
What will be done at your Immigration Physical?
Your doctor will do the following:
- Measure your height and weight.
- Measure your blood pressure.
- Listen to your heart and lungs
- Examine your abdomen.
- Examine your skin
- Check your pulses.
What happens next?
Blood will be drawn at our office and sent to the laboratory for infectious disease testing. This will include testing for tuberculosis, syphilis and gonorrhea. The blood drawn will also be screened for immunity to measles, mumps, rubella and varicella that is chickenpox.
Will I need immunizations?
You will need to have some immunizations but if your blood shows that you are immune you will not get that vaccine.
You need these immunizations.
How about vaccines for children?
Children will also need to bring their vaccination records.
They may need to do a few more vaccinations depending on what they have already done. Doctor Osire will discuss that with you.
What do I need to bring to my Immigration Physical?
- Vaccination records
- List of medications
- Appropriate forms
- Signing your form, I 693.
After all records have been gathered, you will return to the office to sign your form I-693 Doctor Osire will complete all forms and sign the form I-693.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.